Get your Items Engraved Today:
Whether it is a gift, product, or personal item, get it laser engraved by us for that personal and professional touch.
What is Laser Engraving?
Laser engraving is used to give products an individual design or a personal touch. During the process of laser engraving, the laser beam impinges on the material, exposing it to a great deal of heat. Depending on the exposure time, the color changes and creates a contrast, or the material evaporates or burns. The resulting laser engraving is permanent and very resistant to abrasion.
Materials we can engrave on:
- Acrylic / Perspex
- Anodised Aluminum
- Engravable Brass / Metal
- and more…
The Ordering Process
- Visit us in Store or Send us an email with all your requirements for the job at hand.
- We will then send you an email with a personalized quote based on your requirements
- Once you accept the quote, we will send an Invoice where a 60% Deposit or full payment will be required for the job to proceed
- Once paid in full, we will notify you when job is completed and ready for collection or on its way for delivery. (Lead time is roughly 3 Days, Larger orders might take longer)
Laser & Logo Setup-fee (2021)
We charge a Laser setup fee of R150 for all engraving jobs. If a Logo is required to be adjusted for the engraving process it will cost a once-off setup fee of R250.
List of Engravable Products we produce & engrave on:
- Leather Products (Wallets, Keyrings, etc)
- Name Plates
- Paper cut artwork & invitations
- Key Chains
- Wall decor
Enquire about our Engraving Service
Fill in the form below to enquire